Skip to content
- Crossroads Security Officers are members of the Community – They will become ingrained in the fabric of your area.
- All Officers have police powers – Every Officer responding to your needs can take law enforcement action if necessary. Other security companies may respond with security officers without police powers. If law enforcement action is needed, there will be a significant delay.
- Crossroads Security can be added to your alarm company’s notification list as a primary responder – This can be done in addition to local law enforcement if you choose.
- All patrol cars available directly by phone – Dial our Officers direct, you will be speaking directly to the Officer who will be helping you, or dial 911 for fire and medical emergencies. With other companies, including most law enforcement agencies, you will be speaking to a civilian dispatcher. This reduces response time and assures the officer knows your exact needs.
- Crossroads Security officers are always in the area and respond quicker than on-duty personnel – There is no “waiting in cue” behind other calls around the entire patrol district. Our Officers are already in your area.
- Crossroads Security provides a sticker containing our important phone numbers – Place our contact information near your phone should you ever need to contact us.
- Crossroads Security will attend all requested HOA meetings – We will report to the board and answer questions from residents and Board members.
- Crossroads Security Officers assist with neighborhood services – We can be used as a point of contact for neighborhood services, such as determining when to begin snow removal.
- Monthly Reports – We will provide monthly activity reports.